From: keyser72@mac.com Subject: Date: April 21, 2005 3:53:51 PM CDT Hankblog: Part of a balanced world view

Friday, April 22, 2005

Part of a balanced world view

I tipped my girl onto the online comic Questionable Content a ways back, and she and I both read it regularly now. She linked to today's comic because the phrase "Oedipal marshmallow bits" just made her giggle. Sadly that got my brain going in a very bad direction. Therefore, O-pun season has begun (most of these are in her comments, but I had to share):

Nietzsche-O's, the Breakfast of Ubermensch (Nietzsche-O's were mentioned in the comic)
Camuslix: the box is empty - courtesy of Hankblog regular Constance Reader
Aristotal
Plat-O's - The Breakfast Ideal (also Constance's)
And with your cereal, you can either have toast with I Kant Believe It's Not Butter.
Or if you're keeping kosher: lox and Hegel

And yes, this was going through my head the whole time I'm coming up with this. Stop me before I pun again!