From: keyser72@mac.com Subject: Date: April 21, 2005 3:53:51 PM CDT Hankblog

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Poker Update/Warning

First a note: if you've clicked on the links I have provided for the Fantasy Poker League recently, you may have gotten what appears to be a dead link. They've had some trouble with their web service provider, and are looking to transition to a new server.

That having been said, an update: Went to Ringers to play late on Wednesday night, playing a hunch out. The hunch was good. None of the regulars I play with were there, all having taken off for the Thanksgiving Day holiday. I finished fourth on the late tourney. Which means that for at least a brief while, if you check the standings at the website you'll see me in first place for at least a week :-). Yay me!

Update: They're making the transition to the new server, and you can see my glory here.