From: keyser72@mac.com Subject: Date: April 21, 2005 3:53:51 PM CDT Hankblog

Friday, November 12, 2004

Friday Cat Blogging

Kevin Drum at Washington Monthly used to have a tradition of posting pics of his cats every Friday. Dubbed "Friday Cat Blogging", it was a nice way to break the drumbeat of seriousness of each week. Other bloggers have taken up the cause of cat blogging, like Atrios at Eschaton, since Kevin can't do it anymore (his cat blogging was done at his non paying gig, Calpundit). The phenomenon even got play in the NY Times (registration required to view the story). Anyway, I felt the need to get on the bandwagon, so as a first, here's a Friday cat pic for your amusement. If you have cat pics you'd like to share and have me put up on a future Friday, drop me a line at my email address, and I'll coordinate getting the pics from you there.



Because you never know when you might need kitty to go....

BONUS KITTIES: Atrios has his two kitty cats all warm and fuzzy :-)