From: keyser72@mac.com Subject: Date: April 21, 2005 3:53:51 PM CDT Hankblog

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Modified format
Based on comments I got from my friend Gina, I tweaked just a couple of things on the right column. For quick accessibility, I've added links direct to the film retrospective posts, and to the movie reviews. This way you can ignore my political or sports oriented blathering, and go straight to figuring out what you want to see/rent next week :-). I'll be keeping the 10 most recent movie reviews up there, and the current week's film retrospectives, plus the previous two weeks. Since I have only 4 reviews up since I've gone to blogger, that's why it looks like I can't count right now.

Any other suggestions that I might be able to do to make navigation easier on you, let me know.