From: keyser72@mac.com Subject: Date: April 21, 2005 3:53:51 PM CDT Hankblog

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Purely speculative on my part...

Life...

The NBA is reviewing comments Timberwolves swingman Latrell Sprewell allegedly made to a heckler during Minnesota's overtime victory Saturday over the Los Angeles Clippers, according to a newspaper report.

Sprewell responded to the female heckler with a sexually vulgar term, the Star Tribune of Minneapolis reported in its Tuesday editions. (my emphasis)
...perhaps imitating art?

(From Bull Durham)

ANNIE AND MILLIE STARE at the radio.

TEDDY ON THE RADIO
...I've never seen Crash so angry
and frankly, Bull fans, he used a
certain word that's a "no-no"
with umpires...

MILLIE
Crash musta called the guy a
cocksucker
Anyone want to take bets? I'm still trying to run down the video of the incident, but I gotta guess that's the one he threw out there...