From: keyser72@mac.com Subject: Date: April 21, 2005 3:53:51 PM CDT Hankblog: I love this time of year

Monday, March 14, 2005

I love this time of year

Springtime, when a young man's heart turns to thoughts of love...of sports.

I have long held that the following three weeks are the best time of year to be alive for me as a sportsfan. Three straight weekends of the best college basketball action you could ask for. Then the Monday all of this basketball insanity comes to an end, I can veg out the whole day enjoying the first day of the baseball season. Life truly is good.

Thanks to Pandagon, I'm entered into YocoHoops Blogger Bracket. It doesn't appear I can provide a direct link to my bracket, so I'll just keep y'all posted on how I'm doing and if I am ahead of any other prominent bloggers out there. Shorter bracket: North Carolina, Duke, Louisville, and Oklahoma State in the Final Four, with Louisville denying Roy Williams and the Tar Heels a national title.

If you're a hoops junkie, I want to hear who you have taking it all in the comments, and who you think the prime upset candidates are.