From: keyser72@mac.com Subject: Date: April 21, 2005 3:53:51 PM CDT Hankblog: Friday Random Ten

Friday, March 11, 2005

Friday Random Ten

(image courtesy of Feministe)

So if I'm following the chain correctly, Feministe is the one to whom we owe this tradition. Following her lead this week, as well as Mouse Words' listing, my Friday Random Ten:

Vesuvios - Get Shorty Soundtrack (amusing, considering the sequel opened last weekend)
Drink Drank Drunk - The Atomic Fireballs
Breafast at Denny's - Combustible Edison (off the Four Rooms soundtrack)
Mandelgroove - Blue Man Group (will pay whatever I have to to see them every chance I get. Amazing show)
Piano Man - Billy Joel (cliche, yes I know, but I like the song)
Just Because - Bernie Williams (a little too lite jazz for my tastes normally, but a friend loaned me the CD since he plays for the Yankees. He's good with classical guitar, I'll give him that)
Main Theme (Missing) - Vangelis
Border Song - Elton John
BeatBox (Diversion One) - The Art of Noise (ironic, considering the beat down I took on them earlier this week)
Hook - Blues Traveler