From: keyser72@mac.com Subject: Date: April 21, 2005 3:53:51 PM CDT Hankblog

Monday, June 07, 2004

We now return you to your regularly scheduled blogging schedule.

The first major portion of the house move in is now complete. I should be back to blogging on a semi regular basis. I'll have a new week of retrospectives up this week, I believe, although I may hold off til next, just to make sure I'm not in over my head. Should have a review of The Day After Tomorrow later tonight, along with a one-off look at a video I saw last week that just messed with my head something fierce. And there'll be the usual scattershot targeting of various topics running the typical gamut. So all in all, my normal disjointed self ;-).

Hope there's still a couple of you out there reading this thing. We're getting the engine warmed up and ready to roll.