From: keyser72@mac.com Subject: Date: April 21, 2005 3:53:51 PM CDT Hankblog

Saturday, May 29, 2004

Updates on blogging

Last night I stayed the night on the floor in my brand new house. I drifted off to sleep listening to some piece of metal scarping against something in the uncompleted two story next door. There was a freak paranoid moment (damn my watching too many movies :-) where I had thoughts like "What if the house is built on an old Indian burial ground, and my place is haunted?" Then I realized I'd just charge the bastich ghosts rent, and felt much better ;-)

I hope to return to some regular schedule with blogging. I still won't have internet access at the house for a few more days yet, and since work is really picking up for me right now, my opportunities to blog during the day are few. But I haven't forgotten y'all. Hell some of you people are going to be helping me move/paint/finish furniture :-D.

I'll see y'all again soon here. Be well.