From: keyser72@mac.com Subject: Date: April 21, 2005 3:53:51 PM CDT Hankblog

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I'd like to think this will slam the door...

...on any negative aspersions the wingnuts may throw on Kerry's military record. Sadly, this has already proven to be a false hope. Read the comments, for a note about a completely unsubstantiated accusation from the conservative punditry regarding Kerry's Purple Hearts.

This should not be tolerated. If you're of a liberal bent like myself, make sure to bring this comparison to the attention of anyone who would parrot disparaging comments about Kerry's service to the country. If you're of a conservative bent, I would welcome any reasonable discourse on why you still think W. has any sort of claim to being more knowledgeable on national security or military affairs. I'm always willing to listen, but remember I said reasonable discourse.