From: keyser72@mac.com Subject: Date: April 21, 2005 3:53:51 PM CDT Hankblog

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Non political related mischief

Kevin Drum of Calpundit is now blogging for Washington Monthly. The blogroll on the right has been updated.

In the meantime, this post he has tells an interesting story about Dr. John Gray of "Men are from Mars" infamy.

I wonder if all those people who bought this hack's books and whatnot are going to demand refunds. When the Goddess and I were starting the decline that led to our parting of the ways, a well intentioned aunt gave me one of his books to try and helps us along (I think it was Relationship Rescue) Correction: It was a Dr Phil book, which would be almost as bad. Never read it. Now looking back, I think that the chances it would have helped us at all were slim at best. After all, there's only so much fun we could have made of the book before losing interest ;-)